I mostly kept the colors as indicted in the instructions - so the photo looks A LOT like the many others people have posted. But I did make several small changes that I'm very pleased with. In the large honeysuckle in the upper left hand corner, the diagonal pink sections of the flower were originally yellow/gold, and in the smaller honeysuckle beneath it, I changed the pink sections from the very dark pink to a lighter pink. But the biggest change is the blue pansies. Blue is my favorite color, and I really like the pansies done in the blues.
I also really like the little strawberries. On vacation earlier this year, I saw a 17th century piece done in a very similar strawberry pattern. I need to find my notes and move ahead playing with the motif a bit more.
Now on to the starting the goldwork!